Christos Asonitis created in 2016 together with his wife, the Cuban pianist Yamile Cruz Montero, their own music studio in the city of Munich, where everyone regardless of age and level can learn drums and piano.
Take advantage of Christos’ extensive teaching concept, whether you’re standing still at the very beginning or you are an ambitious intermediate.
• Grips, positioning and warm-ups
• Technique and coordination
• Play Along Tracks
• Ear training / transcriptions
• Musical styles: Rock, pop, funk, latin, jazz
• Sight reading / music theory
• Preparing for exams
• Groove Sign method by Christian Partsch. Learn the rhythm and play grooves on drums, cajon and on your own body without having to read music.
Christos also offers Cajon classes for beginner and intermediate level.
60min / week (single class)
45min / week (single class)
30min / week (single class)
The payment fee is paid according to music school model.
During Bavarian school holidays no classes are held.
The trial lesson is free of charge
If you have questions about the classes or you want to try a trial lesson send your message to Christos.
To CONTACT form